FCSII PERFORMER NEO GLASS ECO PACIFIC BLUE
- Free shipping throughout Europe
The Performer model in Neo Glass Eco offers a balance of speed, fluidity and response and is suitable for all conditions.
Built with 50% fiberglass and bio-resin, the Performer Neo Glass Eco model has a low environmental impact construction, with high performance, which is recommended for light and agile surfers. The Performer template in Neo Glass Eco offers a balance of speed, fluidity and response and is suitable for all conditions.
- Designed for a balance of speed, glide and response
- Well-proportioned template with Inside Foil Technology (IFT: Inside Foil Technology)
- Ideal for surfers looking for a reliable and versatile fin that combines speed, maneuverability and fluidity between turns
- A wide range of conditions from beach breaks to point breaks
Types of boards
- Designed to fit the FCS II system.
- Recommended for all types of boards
- Performer: Find the balance. A balance of speed, throughput and response
About Eco Blend
At FCS, we have made it our mission to minimize our footprint by designing high quality products that use sustainable materials with low environmental impact. Composed of 50% fiberglass and bio-resin, the Neo Glass Eco Blend range features a low environmental impact construction and high performance, recommended for light and agile surfers. The new range also reduces the use of fossil fuels and the carbon footprint compared to traditional materials.
Sustainability and community
Our eco-friendly resin is created by Arkema, a founding member of Pragati, the sustainable castor initiative. Pragati trains farmers to build capacity, improve yields and reduce environmental impacts, helping them grow castor bean in an efficient and environmentally friendly way. The initiative also provides educational materials to improve the skills and knowledge of local farmers, increase their incomes and ensure better health and living conditions.