Drawing inspiration from Vans history, the Style 36 was the first shoe to feature the Sidestripe when it was released in 1977. It's still a favorite of our athletes to this day.
To make this iconic shoe even more modern, we deconstructed its upper and improved its comfort, inserting our UltraCush sockliner and equipping it with Vans Surf SF construction. The Hawaiian Jungle Style 36 Decon SF also features a tropical palm leaf printed canvas and suede upper, a unique lightweight flex band, and our durable rubber waffle outsole. They use water-based inks and glues.
• Traditional design updated with Vans Surf SF construction
• Deconstructed suede and canvas upper with Hawaiian jungle print
• Removable UltraCush Lite insole for added comfort and cushioning
• Unique lightweight, ultra-flexible rubber reinforcement strip
• Durable rubber outsole with classic Vans waffle pattern
• Water-based inks and glues