Skate Half Cab shoes - White/White
- Free shipping throughout Europe
The Half Cab model is 30 years old
In 1992, skateboarders created the world's best skate shoe with nothing but scissors and tape. They cut up their shoes to transform them into an accessory capable of propelling the skateboard in the direction they wanted, giving birth to the Half Cab model. Thirty years later, skateboarders continue on the path of progress. This is how the Skate Half Cab '92 was born, a new model based on a skate classic.
Completely redesigned for skaters, the all-new Skate Classics Half Cab '92 gives them everything they need to progress to the max. The new finish on the side walls, the checkerboard flag and the "Skateboarding" branding enhance this iconic model with discreet original touches. Completely redesigned with a molded heel counter, a tongue secured by reworked DURACAP™ reinforcements and strips, its upper offers an ideal fit with more breathable and more resistant properties where skaters need it most.
The two-part reinforcement strip with a reinforced knurled tip ensures better contact with the board. The rubber sole that made Vans famous has been further improved, with the patented SickStick™ rubber compound and a shank in the heel for optimal grip and feel on the board, as well as support and durability. Peerless. 100% pigskin uppers complete this revisited model.
The Skate Half Cab '92 gives you the look you want, with all the performance that serious skaters demand. Because skate classics are made for skating.
• INCREASED DURABILITY: Stronger DURACAP™ reinforcements, a more textured toe and a higher protective band accentuate the retro look while offering more resistance and protection.
• UNPRECEDENTED UPPER: reworked with a molded heel counter and a tongue fixed with bands for an adapted fit and more control on the board.
• LEGENDARY GRIP: Our new patented SickStick™ rubber compound is our most grippy yet.
• POPCUSH CUSHIONING: Our most effective cushioning and impact protection. The energy-returning POPCUSH™ sockliner protects the foot while reducing leg fatigue so you can skate longer.